All reservation change requests require a cancellation and rebooking. Refer to the cancellation policy below.
CANCELLATION POLICY - Please review carefully before making your reservation.
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING - EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you know you must cancel. THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL.
Cancellation emails received:
• 30 days prior to arrival date, will receive a full refund of the deposit.
• 15 to 29 days prior to arrival date, will receive a refund of 50% of the deposit.
• 14 days to 1 day prior to arrival date, will not receive a refund of the deposit.
• The day of arrival will be charged for the total reservation.
• NO SHOWS: Failure to arrive on your reserved arrival date without prior written notification given to The Breeze Hotel and RV Park is considered a No-Show cancellation and you will be charged for the total reservation.
• HURRICANE/TROPICAL STORM POLICY: Refunds will ONLY be offered for days that a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” from The National Weather Service for Surfside Beach, Texas is issued.
• No refunds will be credited for interruption of service utilities, bad weather or early departures.
A deposit of 50% of the total reservation is collected at the time the reservation is made. The remaining balance will be charged one day prior to arrival date on the same credit card used for the deposit. Reservations made less than 24 hours prior to arrival, will be charged the full amount at the time of booking.
A valid driver’s license is required at check-in. Minimum age to rent is 21 years old. If at check-in it is determined that this requirement has not been met, the guest will not be allowed to check-in, there will be no refund and you will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation.
GENERAL PROPERTY POLICIES
The policies of Breeze are intended to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay with us. At the time of booking you are agreeing to all policies and agree that failure to comply can result in guest removal from the premises and complete loss of any rental fees with additional cleaning and damage fees charged to your account. Damages to the facilities, equipment, content or amenities of the property, by a guest or their visitor(s), will result in charges to the responsible guest.
• Quiet time is from 10PM to 8AM. Quiet conversation, quiet entertainment, inside and outside.
• No excessive noise, nuisance, public drunkenness, nudity, fireworks, or bright outdoor lighting that disturbs the peace of our guests at any time.
• No music on hotel decks and no loud music at RV sites.
• Park speed limit is 4-1/2 mph. One vehicle per site/room. Parking permits will be issued at check-in. Parking permits are required for all vehicles including visitors and will be issued at the office. Extra parking is available forward of the front fence at the entrance to the park with a valid permit.
• Golf carts are allowed on the property. No ATVs allowed. Please use designated parking areas or park on your RV pad. Do not park or drive on the grass. Golf carts, and cars, are allowed to drive on the beach with a current permit/tag. Tags are available for sale in the blue office or at the local convenience store. Golf carts must use designated beach entrance roads. Do not drive thru the dunes.
• To protect the natural habitat of the dunes, which includes snakes, please use defined walking paths to access the beach. Do not walk thru the dunes.
• Fires are allowed on the beach. The size is restricted to a 3’ x 3’ area. Do not burn wood or Christmas trees from the dunes, they are there to protect it. Please extinguish fires thoroughly when finished.
• CIGARETTE BUTTS are considered trash, do not throw on ground. Please use receptacles located below the hotel, or other means of proper disposal.
• Pick up after pets and dispose of properly.
• No RV/vehicle/boat washing allowed. No running generators/outboard motors.
• The Breeze, its employees, and or management will not be held responsible for: theft, vandalism, damages to guest’s personal property, items left in room, personal injury, or death.
• Breeze, its employees, and or management reserve the right to have guests, or visitors, who fail to comply with the policies listed above removed from the property, as well as any unauthorized vehicles.
HOTEL SPECIFIC POLICIES
• Maximum room occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children ages 16 & under OR 1 adult and 3 children ages 16 & under. Each room must have an adult occupant age 21 or older.
• Only Breeze Hotel guests, and registered day visitors are allowed on the property. All day visitors must check-in at the office.
• Check-in begins at 3PM. Check-out is before 11AM.
• Our office closes at 5PM. Arrivals after 5PM are considered late arrivals and require advance notice. A charge of $20 will apply to hotel arrivals after 8PM.
• There are no stoves in the hotel rooms. Portable cooking appliances are not allowed in the rooms or on the decks. BBQs are available for guest use below the hotel.
• Daily housekeeping is not provided. If you would like your room refreshed with a full linen change, water and coffee supplies and a cursory sweep/mop it is available for a fee of $20 by contacting the office for next day service. Furniture and all linens/towels are to remain indoors. Your account will be charged for any missing or damaged inventory. Please bring your own beach towels for outside use.
• Absolutely NO SMOKING/VAPING or PETS are allowed in the rooms. A $500 fee will be charged if smoking/vaping or pet evidence has occurred in the room.
RV PARK SPECIFIC POLICIES
• Maximum site occupancy is 6: Each Site/RV unit must have an adult occupant age 21 or older.
• Only Breeze RV guests, and registered day visitors are allowed on the property. All visitors must check-in at the office.
• Check-in begins at 2PM. Check-out is at 12 Noon. NO EARLY ARRIVALS or LATE CHECK-OUTS without prior approval.
• A maximum of 3 dogs are allowed with the following restrictions: Dogs must be leashed and attended at all times. Excessive barking is not allowed. No outside caged pets. We are pet friendly but due to insurance restrictions the following breeds as defined by the AKC, will not be allowed on property at any time: Rottweilers, Dobermans, Pit Bulls (also known as Staffordshire Terriers), Chows, and Wolf Hybrids. NO EXCEPTIONS. Owners of any animal that demonstrates aggressive behavior will be asked to remove the animal from the property and it will not be allowed back.
• Your RV or Pop-Up must be fully self-contained with inside toilet and shower. There are NO RESTROOM facilities on the property. Each RV site has full hookup, we do not provide restroom or shower facilities.
• NO TENTS. Shade canopies are allowed. No sidewalls are allowed. Mosquito netting sides are allowed. No rugs/mats/inflatables/portable pools may be left on the grass overnight as it kills the grass.
• Parking/driving on any grassy area is not allowed.
• Do not cross into/walk through another guest’s RV site.
Hotel Guests: ONE VEHICLE is allowed in the hotel parking area on the west side ONLY, for each room. No visitor vehicles may be parked behind the hotel. Extra vehicles must park forward of the front property fence after loading/unloading unless approved by the office. All vehicles MUST be registered at the office and they must have a parking permit, or they will be subject to towing. Extra guest vehicles/trailers will be charged a fee of $10/day.
RV Guests: ONE VEHICLE is allowed on or in front of each site. Extra vehicles may park on pad if space allows. Extra vehicles must at the blue office after park after loading/unloading. All vehicles must be registered at the office and they must have a parking permit, or they will be subject to towing. Extra personal vehicles/trailers will be charged a fee of $10/day.
A maximum of 4 visitors are allowed per site or hotel room. Guests wishing to have a special event that would include visitors over the maximum must email in advance for approval and restrictions. All visitors must check-in at the office. A temporary parking tag will be issued for the day, the fee is $10. Visitors must park at the blue office after loading/unloading UNLESS their vehicle fits on the pad of the RV site. Visiting hours are 9AM to 9PM.
The purchase and use of a gift certificate constitutes acceptance of these terms:
A gift certificate may be applied toward a new reservation at Breeze Hotel & RV Park, in Surfside Beach, Texas. The gift certificate number is required at checkout when booking your reservation online. Gift certificates may not be returned, refunded, or cancelled. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, check or credit. When using a gift certificate to make a reservation, any remaining balance will not be refunded, but can be applied toward a new reservation before the gift certificate expiration date. Reservations paid for using a gift certificate are subject to the regular policies, including cancellations. Gift certificates are valid for one year from purchase date and may not be extended. Gift certificates may not be used to purchase items for sale in Breeze Hotel & RV Park office.