RESERVATION POLICIES – RV Park and Hotel
DEPOSITS: Your first night will be charged at the time the reservation is made. The remaining balance will be charged at the time of check-in. The full reservation amount will be charged for reservations made within 48 hours of arrival.
• A valid driver’s license is required at check-in. Minimum age to rent is 21 years old. If at check-in it is determined that this requirement has not been met, the guest will not be allowed to check-in, there will be no refund and you will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation.
CANCELLATIONS: ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING - EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL.
Cancellation emails received:
• 30 days prior to arrival date will receive a full refund of the deposit.
• 15 to 29 days prior to arrival date will receive a refund of 50% of the
• 14 days or less prior to arrival date will not receive a refund of the deposit.
• For Holiday Cancellations - 30 days or less prior to arrival date will be charged 50% of the full reservation amount less the deposit.
• NO SHOWS: Failure to arrive on your reserved arrival date without prior notification given to The Breeze Hotel & RV Park is considered a cancellation and you will be charged for the total reservation.
SEND US AN EMAIL AS SOON AS YOU KNOW YOU MUST CANCEL – email@example.com THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL.
Note: No refunds will be credited for interruption of service utilities, bad weather or early departures.
• HURRICANE/TROPICAL STORM POLICY: Refunds will ONLY be offered for days that a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” from The National Weather Service for Surfside Beach, Texas is issued.
• MINIMUM NIGHT REQUIREMENTS: May thru Labor Day - Friday and Saturday must be booked together to complete your reservation. A minimum 3-night reservation is required for the following holidays: Memorial, July 4th, and Labor Day.
• ARRIVALS -Our office closes at 6pm. Arrivals after 6pm are considered late arrivals and require advance notice. Arrivals are not allowed after 9pm without advanced approval. Charges may apply.
GENERAL POLICIES: The policies of the Breeze are intended to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay with us. At the time of booking you are agreeing to all policies and agree that failure to comply can result in guest removal from the premises and complete loss of any rental fees with additional cleaning and damage fees charged to your account.
• QUIET TIME IS FROM 10 P.M. TO 8 A.M - Quiet conversation, Quiet entertainment - Inside and Outside
• No excessive noise, nuisance, public drunkenness, nudity, fireworks, or bright outdoor lighting that disturbs the peace of our guests at any time.
• No music on hotel decks and no loud music at RV sites.
• Park speed limit is 4-1/2 m.p.h. One vehicle per site/room. Parking permits will be issued at check-in. Parking permits are required for all vehicles including visitors and will be issued at check-in. Extra parking is available forward of the front fence at the entrance to the park with a valid permit.
• Golf Carts are allowed on the property. No ATVs allowed. Please use designated parking areas or park on your RV pad. Do not park or drive on the grass. Golf carts, and cars, are allowed to drive on the beach with a current permit/tag. Tags are available for sale at the Circle “K” convenience store. Golf carts must use designated beach entrance roads. Do not drive thru the dunes.
• To protect the natural habitat of the dunes, which includes snakes, please use defined walking paths to access the beach. Do not walk thru the dunes.
• Fires are allowed on the beach. The size is restricted to a 3’ x 3’ area. Do not burn wood or Christmas Trees from the dunes. Please extinguish fires thoroughly when finished.
• Cigarette butts are considered trash, do not throw on ground - please use receptacles located below the hotel, or other means of proper disposal.
• Pick up after pets and dispose of properly.
• No RV/vehicle/boat washing allowed. No running generators/outboard motors.
• The Breeze, its employees, and or management will not be held responsible for: theft, vandalism, damages to guest’s personal property, items left in room, personal injury, or death.
• The Breeze, its employees, and or management reserve the right to have guests, or visitors, who fail to comply with the policies listed above removed from the property, as well as any unauthorized vehicles.
• Maximum room occupancy is 4: 3 adults max. or 4 persons including children (16 & under). Each room must have an adult occupant age 21 or older.
• Only the Breeze Hotel & registered Day-Visitors are allowed on the property. All day visitors must check-in at the office.
• Check-in begins at 2 p.m. We do not allow check-ins after 9 p.m.
• Check-out is 11 a.m.
• THERE ARE NO STOVES IN THE UNITS. COOKING APPLIANCES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE ROOMS OR ON THE DECKS. BBQ'S ARE AVAILABLE FOR GUEST USE BELOW THE HOTEL.
• Furniture and all linens/towels are to remain indoors. Your account will be charged for any missing or damaged inventory. Please bring your own beach towels for outside use.
• Absolutely NO SMOKING/VAPING or PETS are allowed in the rooms. A $500 fee will be charged if smoking/vaping or pet evidence has occurred in the room. Note: Cigarette butts are considered trash, please use receptacles located below the hotel for proper disposal.
RV PARK POLICIES:
• Maximum site occupancy is 6: Each Site/RV unit must have an adult occupant age 21 or older.
• Only the Breeze RV guests, and registered Day-Visitors are allowed on the property. All visitors must check-in at the office.
• Check-in begins at 1 p.m. We do not allow check-ins after 9 p.m.
• Check-out is 12 noon. NO LATE CHECK-OUTS without prior approval.
• Dogs are allowed with the following restrictions: Dogs must be leashed and attended at all times. Excessive barking is not allowed. No outside caged pets. Due to insurance restrictions the following breeds as defined by the AKC, will not be allowed on property at any time: Rottweilers, Dobermans, Pit Bulls (also known as Staffordshire Terriers), Chows, and Wolf Hybrids. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Your RV OR POP-UP MUST BE FULLY SELF-CONTAINED WITH INSIDE TOILET AND SHOWER. There are NO RESTROOM facilities on the property. Each RV site has full hookup, we do not provide restroom or shower facilities.
• TENT CAMPING is not permitted; shade canopies are allowed.
• Parking/driving on any grassy area is not allowed.
• Do not cross into/walk through another guest’s RV site
Vehicles – Hotel Guests: ONE VEHICLE is allowed in the hotel parking area for each room. Extra vehicles must park forward of the front property fence after loading/unloading. All vehicles MUST be registered at the office and they must have a parking permit, or they will be subject to towing.
Vehicles – RV Guests: ONE VEHICLE is allowed on or in front of each site. Extra vehicles may park on pad if space allows. Extra vehicles must park forward of the front property fence after loading/unloading. All vehicles must be registered at the office and they must have a parking permit, or they will be subject towing.
Visitors – All visitors must check-in at the office. A maximum of 4 visitors are allowed per site or room without prior approval. A temporary parking tag will be issued for the day. Visitors must park forward of the front property fence after loading/unloading UNLESS their vehicle fits on the pad of the RV site. Visiting hours are between 9am and 9pm.
Guest Agreement: The policies of the Breeze are intended to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay with us. At the time of booking you are agreeing to all policies and agree that failure to comply can result in guest removal from the premises and complete loss of any rental fees with additional cleaning and damage fees charged to your account.
By making this reservation you are agreeing to our policies as stated above: